Sunday, March 27, 2016

I like pina colada


Ayy that's me!
(a little declaimer I change my hair color a lot)
                                                     

                  Ladies and gentlemen, I'm starting this blog to share my thoughts with the world!... that and it's also part of my grade. Although, I've low key have been wanting to start a blog for some time just never got to it. So let me tell you a little about myself,  I'm Areli, but my friends started to call me "Addy" and it just took over, plus it's easier for people to say. I come from a Mexican family of eight and we are from Guadalajara, Jalisco, which I miss very much. I plan to move back in the future or at least I'm hoping to do so.
                                              


I've been attending GCC (Glendale Community College) for about two years. My goal for attending GCC is to keep a good GPA, graduate with my associates, and transfer to ASU main next year. I make it sound so easy just to trick myself into thinking that it is.  You see, I want to major in landscape Architecture which pretty much means landscape design. I want to help create Eco friendly areas for the public that people would enjoy going to. I would also like to minor in Interior design. I'm all about changing empty space into something beautiful.

I'm the happiest in the water, especially if there's a dolphin


As for hobbies, I like reading, hiking, traveling, and meeting new people. It's not about how long you lived, but how much you lived. So I try to push myself out of my comfort zone as long as public speaking isn't involved.

The Mayan Pyramids

Rocky Point!!


No comments:

Post a Comment