Sunday, May 8, 2016

Entry #10 Good vibes

Ladies and gentlemen  I hope everyone has been good. For some reason I've been in a really good mood. Nothing but good vibes! (:


This week I went to "first Friday"  If you are unfamiliar with what that is , it is basically  what it sounds like. On the first Friday of every month in downtown Phoenix people with artistic ability to
sell their art, jewelry or simply share their ability to sing and dance for people. It's a good date idea or if you just want to hang out with friends. There are food trucks everywhere and the food is freakin delicious. I ended up going with my cousin Ana, her friend whose name I can't recall, and my boyfriend, kurt.




Here are a few thing you can do at first Friday

1.Besides eating you can look at the street art and take cool picture. 

2. If you like a little adventure you can go inside a contraction cite. There are always new building getting build in downtown.  We were only able to clime up to the 3rd floor before I had to leave.

3. Support local artist by buying their crafts.

4. Get inspired! As we walked around I saw a women selling plants. I like DIYs (do it your self) so I looked up how to make them.

If you are interested ill leave a video here to show you how to make string moss ball plants. They make really cool tumbler decorations for any room.
















































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Addy--Pretty good new posts. Good topics and ideas. Keep digging into analysis and development.

    ReplyDelete