Sunday, May 1, 2016

Entry #7 Hashtag It'sLit

If you are in any social media it is very likely that you have come across the hashtag trend. I remember the first time I heard of the new trend my history teacher in high school, would say stuff like "hashtag homework for days" at first I thought he was simply weird. But as time passed, I noticed that it was a way to find things you were interested in. You could look up a "tag" and the hashtag you had searched up would pop up. So here is a an article I came across with today http://techforluddites.com  that can help you answer farther more questions and if you're feeling up to it after, jump in the bandwagon. I myself use hashtags from time to time. Mostly to be funny though.

My favorite hashtag in the beginning of 206 was #wasteHisTime2016 just because they were funny and mean.








No comments:

Post a Comment